This guide is intended for customer Microsoft admins and describes the steps needed to install the Teams Connect application for Tenant-wide use in Teams.
Microsoft Teams admin center:
1. At the top of the app list, click Upload.
2. In the pop up window, click Select a file and locate the Teams Connect application file provided by your supplier.
3. After app is installed, click Setup Policies and choose the appropriate policies for your organisation. If
no special policies are setup we recommend using Global(org-wide) to make sure the application is reachable by all users.
4. On the Policy configuration screen you can add the Teams Connect application to the apps available for users within this policy.
5. Here is also the option to Pin the app to the left side menu in Teams so it is easily available for all users.
Teams Connect application
6. In the Teams Connect application the admin should login with their PBX username.
7. On the settings page of the application there is an option for administrators to grant permissions to other users. Click this link.
8. Microsoft Teams will then ask what account to use to grant permissions. Select the correct Admin account and choose Allow when asked about permissions.
9. The application is now installed and usable by the other users in the tenant.