We use invoice service via Svea Ekonomi. According to their routine, any over or double payment of invoices is refunded directly to the bank giro / post giro who made the payment. If there is no account to repay to, a payment statement will be sent by mail.
Articles in this section
- Can you send electronic invoices?
- How do I change our invoice address?
- In what ways can I receive my invoices?
- What does the differnet posts on my invoice mean?
- What happens if the invoice isn't paid on time?
- What happens if an invoice is paid multiple times?
- Where should I turn with my invoice questions?
- Which payments methods are available?
- Termination of agreement
- How do we do a transfer of the subscription?