If the headset isn't working, check the following settings:
- Open the softphone and go to Tools -> Settings -> Sound and select your headset on both microphone and speaker in the dropdownlists, do this for both of the tabs: speakers and headset.
If it still wouldn't work, check these settings as well:
- Connect your headset directly to your computer, if you have a wireless headset, put the receiver in the PCs USB port, not in a station or similar.
- Go to bredbandskollen and see if you have a good internet connection.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the softphone, you can download the latest here.
- In Windows 10 you might have to set a couple of settings: Click on the control panel and then sound, manage audio devices. Double click on your headset and click on advanced, under the standardformat, choose Channel 1, 16 bitar 8000 Hz (Phone quality). Then click on OK. Do the same thing for the Recording tab.
If it somehow still dosen't work, ask the IT-department check the firewall settings to ensure that no traffic gets blocked.